Directions and Parking
We are located at 300 E. Santa Inez in San Mateo.
From the North:
- Take 101 South, and exit at Poplar Avenue.
- Continue on Poplar, crossing N. Humboldt and N. Delaware until you get to N. Ellsworth.
- Make a left on N. Ellsworth. The next intersection is E. Santa Inez; look for us on the opposite corner.
- Take 280 South, use the 380 East Interchange to 101 South.
- Follow directions from the North (above).
From the South:
- Take 101 North, and exit at Third Avenue West.
- Continue on Third Avenue, crossing S. Humboldt and S. Delaware until you get to S. Ellsworth.
- Make a right on S. Ellsworth. Continue on S. Ellsworth, crossing Baldwin, Tilton & Monte Diablo.
- The next intersection is E. Santa Inez; look for us on your right.
- Take 280 North, then 92 East to 101 North.
- Follow directions from the South (above).
From the East or West:
- Take Highway 92 to 101 North, and follow the directions from the South (above).
We reside withing the North Central San Mateo neighborhood. Being in such a residential area prevents us from having a parking lot. Therefore, please allow yourself a few extra minutes to park on the street.
If you have mobility issues, note that we reserve a few handicapped parking spots at the door. If you require assistance, please pull up to the front, and our hospitality team will find someone to park your car.
We also have a bike rack in front of our Religious Education building and of course we encourage carpooling!
We are just under a half-mile from the San Mateo Caltrain station; check schedules for weekend service. To walk here from the San Mateo Caltrain station:
- Exit the train and walk north along the west platform.
- At the end, there is a walking trail that will connect you with Railroad Avenue.
- Continue on Railroad Avenue and take a left onto Tilton Avenue.
- Take a right on N. Ellsworth Avenue.
- From there it's about 3 blocks to UUSM.
511.org also has public transit trip planning information.