Who to Contact for What
We look forward to hearing from you! To reach our ministers or our staff, visit their profiles. For general inquiries, or if you’re not sure who to be in touch with, write us below and we’ll be sure to get back to you as soon as we can.
UUSM’s office is generally open Tuesdays through Thursdays, from 10:30 am to 5:30 pm; and Fridays, from 10:30 am to 2:30 pm.
Our helpful UUSM office staff is ready to answer your questions, but please check below to see if there is a more direct way to get what you need.
Email the Office Manager or call (650) 342-5946 during office hours.
What do you want to do?
Get program or participation information:
Religious Exploration (RE) – Check out the RE pages here, or email:
- RE for Children – Kate Goka, Director of Religious Exploration for Kids
- RE for Youth – Tanya Webster, Director of Religious Exploration for Tweens and Teens
- RE for Adults – Connie Spearing, Connections Coordinator
To become involved in social justice, or other programs and volunteering opportunities:
- For social justice opportunities, see Social Justice Ministry.
- For activity opportunities, check out What We Do.
- To find just-the-right volunteering opportunity, see Volunteering at UUSM.
- For personalized assistance in finding participation opportunities at UUSM, contact Connections Coordinator Connie Spearing.
Make a facilities reservation or report a facilities issue:
To reserve or rent space for an upcoming meeting or event, check the Congregational Calendar for availability, contact our Office Manager (including date / time range / preferred room in your communication), or call (650) 342-5946 during office hours.
To report a facilities issue, contact the Facilities Committee’s Team Leads.
Access member information and services:
To subscribe to UUSM’s periodic publications (weekly E-nnouncements and Mid-Week Meditations, and quarterly Compass Rose), email the Office Manager or call (650) 342-5946 during office hours.
To update your contact information (e.g., home address, phone, email address, etc.), email the Connections Coordinator.
To get a new name tag, email the Office Manager.
Get answers to financial questions:
To make a new financial contribution or to revise an existing one, click Donate Now. If you need assistance, email the Office Manager or call (650) 342-5946 during office hours. You may also submit your information manually by completing the blue card inside the green Donation envelope on the back of Sanctuary pews, and putting it into the collection basket or slipping it into the Cottage mail slot.
For reimbursement of approved out-of-pocket expenses, complete a the appropriate check request form below. Be sure to get the signature of the authorized program manager before submission. Deliver your check request (with relevant documentation attached) to the UUSM Office during office hours, or drop it into the Cottage mail slot. You can also scan the request and documentation, then email it to the Office Manager.
- To request a check for an approved CDTF EXPENSE, complete the CDTF check-request form.
- To request a check for an approved NON-CDTF EXPENSE, complete the non-CDTF check-request form.
Contact a minister, staff member, or pastoral care associate:
For minister or staff member communications and appointments, email them using the appropriate link on the Our Ministers or Our Staff page. If the need is urgent, please call the office at (650) 342-5946.
Meetings and Events – what, when and where:
The Congregational Calendar shows meeting and event dates, times and locations. Please note that all meetings and events are subject to change.
- The UUSM Board of Trustees generally meets on the fourth Tuesday of each month, from 7 to 9 pm.
- The Campus Development Task Force (CDTF) generally meets on the second and fourth Wednesdays of each month, from 6 to 8 pm.
Provide website feedback:
To send photos, make suggestions, or let us know what you think about this website, send an email to the Website Administrators.