Youth are a key part of the UU San Mateo community, and we are grateful for their vibrancy, energy, and leadership! Join friends and work together to make a difference.
The Middle School (MiSC) group offers many options, including:
- Sunday classes, social time and games
- Youth-led justice projects
- Represent youth during some services by volunteering to help with service, sit with other youth, or spend time with family.
- Three optional UU middle school weekend retreats, where they can join other UU middle schoolers from our district and do fun activities.
- Year-end pizza party and field day
No prep or long-term commitment is required, and it’s a wonderful chance to connect with the youth and make a difference. UUSM parents and adults, seniors and grandparents, please contact Tanya Webster, RE Director, to sign up.
To sign up, learn more, or join the youth email list, contact Tanya Webster, Director of Religious Exploration.
“One is wise to cultivate the tree that bears fruit in our soul.”
– Henry David Thoreau, Unitarian